Friday, August 19, 2011

19.08.2011--I wont forget today :'(

What a shit day for me today . Totally hurt . :'( I.......fall down when I after goes toilet , I wanna back to my class . But.......dont know why . TAI FAN SHU , pukk gai liao . Got 2 wound on my right leg and 1 wound on my right hand :'( pain . But I control my tears , I just drop 2 little tears . I told myself , where I fall down there I stand up . Hehee :D

Today , my time full with tuition . Afternoon 4.00pm-5.30pm tuition Malay and night 7.00pm till 9.00pm History tuition . Before go to History tuition , I stay at Berr's home . After took my dinner , Berr helped me put medicine on my wound . SUPER SUPER spicy ahh ! Ohhmama , my tears wanna run out from eye again . I force myself dont cry . Huh :'( I just endured the pain go to History tuition . 

 When at History tuition , teacher gave us do exercise . I very focus on it , but , my leg pain . My old sick come find me again . After that i dont know how , I dont know what happen , I just felt I very tired , I want back home . Home-sick . :'( lastly , I cant control my tears . Automatically , without any reason . It run out from my eye as fast as it can . :'( haix .

What a day for me today . I dont know what I want to do .







Still in pain :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment