Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm not me :'(


I pray for everything . God , please hear me . I need a listener .

The scar still there on my arm . Even I used many way try to remove the scar . But still fail . :'(

I'm not the one who you want , but I will be the one who you need . Be your honest friend enough . Silently wish all the best for you . 

The one who know the truth , the one who know the feelings , the one who know how to help me , no one . The answer in the deep of my heart , no one can read it . I know that , except me no one can hurt me deeply . 

Don't hundred percent believe me . Don't give any chance my mouth to lie you . It is a PRO-LIAR . Remember what i said . 
NO ONE . 

Totally forget who am I . I'm not me .

SAD :'(

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can be ur good listener , if u can believe in me .

    ReplyDelete