Friday, August 13, 2010

♥♥♥

My brother come back soon !!
 
HAPPY !!
 
He is my driver. I want go gai gai , he will fetch me go.
He is my bank. When i go KK with him , i buy geh thing all is he help me pay.
He is my security. He take care me as well as he can.
 
I LOVE MY BROTHER SO MUCH !!
 
Thank god gave me a brother like him.
I will appreciate it.
 
 
Tomorrow i will go a piano concert.
7.30pm start.
Go support my best friends !!
PEI YI & STEPHANNIE
SHIRLEY pui me go.
Thanks a lot , my ji mui.
 
 

Ahhhh !!
Exam coming soon.
On next Wednesday.
There is for 3 days examination.
After that 3 days then is my time to play , gai gai , practice dance , enjoy , sleep ..........
Yeahh !!



Just come back from practice.
Today we take a lot of photo.
We keep playing and laughing.
Tired.. But i still very happy.
But someone is SPOIL.
Ohh gost !!
 
 
 
That's all what i want to share today =)



 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment