Wednesday, December 22, 2010

For you , you . you . you . you . and myself . ♥

for you
sorry , i wont treat you as before anymore !
your attitude make me very beh song you .
zzz . before too believe you .
you are not my be love brother anymore .
is you done by yourself .
shit you !
 
 
for you :
thanks you . you because a boyfriend treat me like that .
you want your boyfriend do these do that . 
he did . but you ?
why you cannot do the same thing that you gave him ?
lol . seriously , not fair to him .
 

for you :
dont when you feel bored just come find me .
i'm not a ball for you play when you feel bored .
lol . lazy find you . 
when you find me , i juat will simply reply . 


for you :
dont treat me that good . 
you will regret one day . dont blame me on that time .
and thanks for your everything .


for you :
heyy , are you enjoy-ing your single life now ?
sure . i enjoy it too =)
hope you happy forever .
many liang 4 waiting you =)
 
 
for myself :
dont put too many time to thinking for your memories .
its time to end all of this .
its enough .
prepare for your next year PMR . 
do all the best . dont think go kk anymore .
i admit i already fall in love with ballroom dance .
but what can i do ? 
目的已经消失了  不会回来的  恨了


No comments:

Post a Comment