Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mummy's primary 6 Reunion



Tonight , i accompany my mum to her primary 6 reunion .
There was so bored .
I just can sit at there alone and text with friend .
My phone battery have some problem , just for 3 hours low battery already .
Other than SMS i really nothing to do .
So , i went to car and took the camera out .
Helps mummy with her old friends capture picture .

Around 11.3o pm , we are go to Damai Coffee Bean for chit chat .
Same thing , it's BORED !
Phone no battery , didn't bring laptop .
So , i sin on the chair and look on my food 
or play my hair ..... SIEN !

Finally , 1.oo am , mummy said 
:" Ru , come we back home lohh . It's quite tired today !"
mummy , i wait you say this sentence long time already .

1.3o am something , finally reach home dy . 

I go to toilet , and take some picture of myself tonight .




No comments:

Post a Comment